After much thought, I've decided that TTC will take a summer hiatus and pick back up in early September. The reason is simple: the true work for any tightwad homesteader takes place in the summer. If I want to build up our supplies & reserves for the winter, I can't take 4-5 hours of each week to write.
I plan to continue the current gardening series throughout the summer, but not on any particular schedule. I will probably post new articles on rainy days. : )
I hope everyone enjoys a prosperous summer and I look forward to engaging again in the fall.
-The Tightwad Trainer
Tightwad Training Camp Archive
Thanks for visiting the Tightwad Training Camp blog. This blog is now in archived-only status with no new posts. I've decided to leave it online & accessible due to a request for the information within the older posts.
If you are interested in both frugality and healthy eating, you might enjoy my other blog, Supper In Seconds, where I present recipes from scratch that take 10 minutes or less hands-on time to prepare.
Thanks for visiting the Tightwad Training Camp blog. This blog is now in archived-only status with no new posts. I've decided to leave it online & accessible due to a request for the information within the older posts.
If you are interested in both frugality and healthy eating, you might enjoy my other blog, Supper In Seconds, where I present recipes from scratch that take 10 minutes or less hands-on time to prepare.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment