Many of us parents like to buy holiday photo gifts for Christmas. This Christmas, I plan to buy a calendar (or 2) and a photo book (up to 4 of the exact same photo book). Since prices can vary wildly from vendor to vendor, I'm listing the going rates for December, 2007.
Snapfish
Calendar - 18.99
Photo books - 5.99
note: duplicate items receive 25% off automatically
Photoworks
Calendar - 17.96
Photobooks - 12.99
note: Photoworks creates many of their photo books on the highest quality, archival paper, but you will definitely pay for it, to the tune of $69.99 on the higher end
Winkflash
Calendar - 9.95
Winkbooks - varies, but starts at 3.99 for a small book plus 89 cents each additional page
note: your "winkbooks" could get expensive very quickly, considering most photo books are 20 pages or more
All prices listed are the starting prices. As options increase, so do prices. :-)
Tightwad Training Camp Archive
Thanks for visiting the Tightwad Training Camp blog. This blog is now in archived-only status with no new posts. I've decided to leave it online & accessible due to a request for the information within the older posts.
If you are interested in both frugality and healthy eating, you might enjoy my other blog, Supper In Seconds, where I present recipes from scratch that take 10 minutes or less hands-on time to prepare.
Thanks for visiting the Tightwad Training Camp blog. This blog is now in archived-only status with no new posts. I've decided to leave it online & accessible due to a request for the information within the older posts.
If you are interested in both frugality and healthy eating, you might enjoy my other blog, Supper In Seconds, where I present recipes from scratch that take 10 minutes or less hands-on time to prepare.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment