Tip #16: If you like sour cream dip for veggies or chips, try this inexpensive, all-natural recipe. To sour cream or unsweetend yogurt, add garlic powder, onion powder (or minced onion), dill & salt.
For an inexpensive fruit dip, try cream cheese & unsweetened yogurt in equal parts, mixed with brown sugar, molasses or honey. Add chopped nuts or vanilla extract if desired.
Tightwad Training Camp Archive
Thanks for visiting the Tightwad Training Camp blog. This blog is now in archived-only status with no new posts. I've decided to leave it online & accessible due to a request for the information within the older posts.
If you are interested in both frugality and healthy eating, you might enjoy my other blog, Supper In Seconds, where I present recipes from scratch that take 10 minutes or less hands-on time to prepare.
Thanks for visiting the Tightwad Training Camp blog. This blog is now in archived-only status with no new posts. I've decided to leave it online & accessible due to a request for the information within the older posts.
If you are interested in both frugality and healthy eating, you might enjoy my other blog, Supper In Seconds, where I present recipes from scratch that take 10 minutes or less hands-on time to prepare.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment